Price rise, law and order failure hallmarks of AIADMK rule: Stalin
Tirunelveli: DMK treasurer MK Stalin on Saturday charged that the "hallmark" of the three-year AIADMK rule in Tamil Nadu was price rise and law and order failure.
"The hallmarks of the three-year AIADMK rule are price rise and failure of law and order. Murders and dacoities are occurring within all police limits," he said during campaigning for DMK candidate Devadasasundaram at Tirunelveli.
At another meeting, Stalin raked up the Babri Masjid issue and alleged that AIADMK supremo Jayalalithaa had supported the kar sevaks.
He also said it was the former DMK government which had provided the separate, 3.5 per cent reservation for Muslims in education and employment.
Stalin started his campaign here and wound it up in Palyamkottai late tonight, addressing around 20 roadside meetings.
He launched his 39-day campaign schedule in Kanyakumari district yesterday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Suresh Raina denies Lalit Modi's match-fixing allegation, mulls legal action against former IPL boss