Price rise, law and order failure hallmarks of AIADMK rule: Stalin
Tirunelveli: DMK treasurer MK Stalin on Saturday charged that the "hallmark" of the three-year AIADMK rule in Tamil Nadu was price rise and law and order failure.
"The hallmarks of the three-year AIADMK rule are price rise and failure of law and order. Murders and dacoities are occurring within all police limits," he said during campaigning for DMK candidate Devadasasundaram at Tirunelveli.
At another meeting, Stalin raked up the Babri Masjid issue and alleged that AIADMK supremo Jayalalithaa had supported the kar sevaks.
He also said it was the former DMK government which had provided the separate, 3.5 per cent reservation for Muslims in education and employment.
Stalin started his campaign here and wound it up in Palyamkottai late tonight, addressing around 20 roadside meetings.
He launched his 39-day campaign schedule in Kanyakumari district yesterday.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani