Prohibitory orders in Chennai
Chennai: Prohibitory orders have been promulgated in Chennai city for 15 days, regulating meetings, processions, fasts and assemblies and demonstrations.
The order would be in force from 1700 hrs on August 28 to 1700 hrs on September 9, a release from the police department said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Letter to Arvind Kejriwal - `Don't embarrass India again, buy yourself a pair of shoes`
- When a professor sexually abused a girl in classroom; watch other students' reaction
- Indian woman rescued from German refugee camp returns home, thanks government
- Signs that prove Lord Hanuman is still alive
- Will wipe out BJP and Congress from the country: Akbaruddin Owaisi