Protect former minister, family: MK Stalin
Chennai: Former Tamil Nadu deputy chief minister MK Stalin has sought adequate police cover for former minister KN Nehru following the murder of his brother KN Ramajayam at Tiruchirapalli.
In a letter to the police chief on Monday, Stalin said some anonymous callers had threatened Nehru and his family members.
Stalin said the gruesome murder of Ramajayam had created panic among DMK cadres as well as the general public.
Stating that Nehru had been in public life for more than 25 years, Stalin said the threats have to be taken seriously and adequate protection should be accorded to him and his family.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- Why is religion being made the basis of election campaigns in UP?
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Sony Xperia X gets a price cut of whopping Rs 14,000