Protect former minister, family: MK Stalin
Chennai: Former Tamil Nadu deputy chief minister MK Stalin has sought adequate police cover for former minister KN Nehru following the murder of his brother KN Ramajayam at Tiruchirapalli.
In a letter to the police chief on Monday, Stalin said some anonymous callers had threatened Nehru and his family members.
Stalin said the gruesome murder of Ramajayam had created panic among DMK cadres as well as the general public.
Stating that Nehru had been in public life for more than 25 years, Stalin said the threats have to be taken seriously and adequate protection should be accorded to him and his family.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mann Ki Baat: PM Modi pays tribute to Kargil war martyrs
- Parade and hang Tiger, not Yakub: Salman Khan
- India to give fresh dossier to Pakistan on Lakhvi, Dawood, Hafiz
- Veterans serve country but do not get their due, says Anna Hazare
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- Mann ki Baat: Govt to provide cashless treatment to road accident victims, says PM Modi
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Exercise, healthy food prevent knee pain in adults with diabetes
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar