Rajnikanth falls ill, briefly hospitalised
Chennai: Tamil movie superstar Rajnikanth was admitted to the intensive care unit (ICU) of St Isabel Hospital here on Friday after a bout of vomiting in the morning, doctors said. He was discharged in the evening.
Tamil Nadu Chief Minister M Karunanidhi and his daughter Kanimozhi visited Rajnikanth at the hospital and enquired about his health.
Earlier, speaking to reporters, the actor`s wife Lata Rajnikanth said he had eaten something in the morning and started throwing up.
In the morning, Rajnikanth was shooting for the movie "Rana" here. He is doing a triple role in the film.
Directed by KS Ravikumar, "Rana" is being produced by Rajnikanth`s daughter Soundarya`s Ochre Studios in association with Eros International.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH