Rajnikanth hospitalised for breathlessness
Chennai: Tamil superstar Rajnikanth was on Wednesday
hospitalised for the second time within a week after he
complained of breathlessness.
Rajnikanth, who is currently shooting for his latest film
`Rana` in which plays a triple role, was admitted to the
Isabel hospital here tonight.
On April 29, he was admitted to the same hospital briefly
for exhaustion and dehydration.
The 60-year-old actor was stable, hospital sources said.
Rajnikanth`s hospitalisation last week came on the day on
which `Rana,` a period film in which he is paired opposite
Bollywood heroine Deepika Padukone went on the floors.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- Exclusive interview with Usman Majid, MLA, J&K Congress
- Four Indians kidnapped in Libya; Islamic State hand suspected
- Parties should be united against terrorism, says Rajnath Singh
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice