Rajnikanth hospitalised for breathlessness
Chennai: Tamil superstar Rajnikanth was on Wednesday
hospitalised for the second time within a week after he
complained of breathlessness.
Rajnikanth, who is currently shooting for his latest film
`Rana` in which plays a triple role, was admitted to the
Isabel hospital here tonight.
On April 29, he was admitted to the same hospital briefly
for exhaustion and dehydration.
The 60-year-old actor was stable, hospital sources said.
Rajnikanth`s hospitalisation last week came on the day on
which `Rana,` a period film in which he is paired opposite
Bollywood heroine Deepika Padukone went on the floors.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj