Replicas of Jyotirlingas on display during 5-day celebrations
Coimbatore: Replicas of the world famous 12 Jyotirlingas would be on display for visitors at the five day platinum jubilee celeberations of Brahma Kumaris Ishwariya Vishwa Vidyalaya, beginning here from August one.
The lingas, made of a special material, would be kept for free darshan n all the five days, which include Somnath, Mallikarjun, Mahalakeswar, Omkareswar, Rameshwaram, Nageshwar, Kedarnath, sister Rajeswari told reporters here today.
Swami Dayananda Saraswatri of Arsha Vidya Gurkulam would inaugurate the function in the presence of Pontiffs and heads of various Mutts and City Mayor S M Velusamy, District Collector, M Karunagaran and local MLAs, she said.
To promote universal brotherhood, Rakshabandhan will be celebrated on August 2 during which arrangements had been made to tie rakhi to 10,000 visitors, Rajeswari said.
Other programmes include, special programme for women titled `simple ways for a peaceful life,` `Inter Faith meet on the topic `one God, one world family, she said.
There would also be programs for students, youths and businessmen and engineers, Rajeswari said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie