RPF constable suspended for disturbing court proceedings
Nagercoil: A railway Police Force Constable has been suspended for allegedly causing a disturbance in a local court at Iraniyal in this district on Mar 8.
Police said the inebirated constable kept on shouting disturbing court proceedings. Court officials asked police to take action, who in turn arrested him after registering a case.
The RPF officials today suspended the constable.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country
- No. 1 in Tests: Pakistan cricket team's rise completes journey from isolation to triumph
- Oh fresh! Check out Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor's chemistry in this latest still from 'Befikre'
- Watch: Pune bakery workers forced to do sit-ups for refusing to pay donation for Ganesh festival
- 3.1-magnitude earthquake jolts Assam
- West Indies vs India 2016: Trinidad board launches probe after farcical washout