RSS Executive Council to meet on Nov 2
Chennai: RSS` Executive Council will meet in Chennai on Friday during which cadres from across the country will deliberate on various issues like illegal immigration from Bangladesh and the proposed Land Acquisition Bill.
Addressing a press conference here on Wednesday, RSS media head Dr Manmohan Vaidya said 400 leaders will participate in the deliberations from November 2 to November 4.
He said issues like illegal immigration from Bangladesh and the threat posed to the "very existence of the indigenous people" and the Land Acquisition Bill will be discussed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP