RSS Executive Council to meet on Nov 2
Chennai: RSS` Executive Council will meet in Chennai on Friday during which cadres from across the country will deliberate on various issues like illegal immigration from Bangladesh and the proposed Land Acquisition Bill.
Addressing a press conference here on Wednesday, RSS media head Dr Manmohan Vaidya said 400 leaders will participate in the deliberations from November 2 to November 4.
He said issues like illegal immigration from Bangladesh and the threat posed to the "very existence of the indigenous people" and the Land Acquisition Bill will be discussed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Watch: Reports on final deal of M-777 tanks between India and America
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- Rahul Dravid heaps praise on Virat Kohli, R Ashwin; calls duo modern cricket legends
- Indian Army makes major changes in recruitment process – Click here to get updated information