Sanjay Kishan Kaul sworn in as Chief Justice of Madras HC
Chennai: Justice Sanjay Kishan Kaul was on Saturday sworn in as Chief Justice of Madras High Court by Tamil Nadu Governor K Rosaiah at the Raj Bhavan here.
Rosaiah administered the oath of office to Kaul at a function at the Raj Bhavan here.
Judges of the Madras High Court, Chief Minister J Jayalalithaa and Cabinet of Ministers were present during the swearing-in ceremony.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- Kerala: Medical college prohibits girls from wearing jeans, noisy ornaments
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes to SP workers after Akhilesh Yadav suspends Shivpal Yadav
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption