Sanjay Kishan Kaul sworn in as Chief Justice of Madras HC
Chennai: Justice Sanjay Kishan Kaul was on Saturday sworn in as Chief Justice of Madras High Court by Tamil Nadu Governor K Rosaiah at the Raj Bhavan here.
Rosaiah administered the oath of office to Kaul at a function at the Raj Bhavan here.
Judges of the Madras High Court, Chief Minister J Jayalalithaa and Cabinet of Ministers were present during the swearing-in ceremony.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Karnataka: Baby with four legs, two male sex organs born in Raichur