Sanjay Kishan Kaul sworn in as Chief Justice of Madras HC
Chennai: Justice Sanjay Kishan Kaul was on Saturday sworn in as Chief Justice of Madras High Court by Tamil Nadu Governor K Rosaiah at the Raj Bhavan here.
Rosaiah administered the oath of office to Kaul at a function at the Raj Bhavan here.
Judges of the Madras High Court, Chief Minister J Jayalalithaa and Cabinet of Ministers were present during the swearing-in ceremony.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees - Part II
- Monsoon havoc: Delhi lacks proper drainage system
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees
- Sweden, Kazakhstan, Ethiopia, Bolivia elected to UNSC for 2017-18
- Sturgeon to visit Brussels to defend Scotland`s EU place
- NATO, EU leaders pledge strong alliance to counter Brexit fallout
- EU leaders tell Britain to exit swiftly, market rout halts
- 'Beef smugglers' forced to eat cow dung in Faridabad