Sasikala`s recording of statement adjourned to April 18
Bangalore: The Special Court trying the wealth case against Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Jayalalithaa on Thursday adjourned to April 18, further recording of the statement of Sasikala Natarajan, her close aide and co accused in the case.
Earlier, Sasikala`s counsel C Manishankar filed an
application under Section 309 CrPC, seeking time since the
criminal petition filed by him in the High Court, challenging
this court`s rejection of her application seeking various
documents, will come up for hearing on April 16.
The application was opposed by Special Public Prosecutor BV Acharya, who said they were trying to protract the proceedings on some reason or the other.
Special Court judge BM Mallikarjunaiah after hearing both sides adjourned the case to April 18.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Know how much sex is enough for happiness
- Swaragini: Ragini gets caught in her own trap; Swara slaps her
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Shah Rukh Khan tweets about new ‘Dilwale’ song
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed