SBI releases gold coins to commemorate Tamil Conference
Coimbatore: State Bank of India today released
special gold coins to commemorate the five-day World Classical
Tamil Conference, beginning here from June 23.
Tamil Nadu Deputy Chief Minister M K Stalin released the
coins, weighing two and four grams and carrying the conference
The public can purchase the coins at the conference venue
and bank outlets, official sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore