Separate OP for Transgenders in GH
Erode: A separate outpatient ward for transgenders has been opened at the government hospital here, following a request from them, Dr N Sengottiyan, Joint Director of Health Services has said.
He made the announcement at a function got up in connection with `Transgender day` celebrations here last evening.
The Transgender Association which organised the celebration asked the administration to grant free housing facilities for all transgenders in Erode district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you