Separate OP for Transgenders in GH
Erode: A separate outpatient ward for transgenders has been opened at the government hospital here, following a request from them, Dr N Sengottiyan, Joint Director of Health Services has said.
He made the announcement at a function got up in connection with `Transgender day` celebrations here last evening.
The Transgender Association which organised the celebration asked the administration to grant free housing facilities for all transgenders in Erode district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city