Shops raided in Madurai
Madurai: The Assistant Commissioner of
Labour raided shops in this city and seized foreign chocolates
and scent bottles which did not have maximum retail price
stamp on them.
According to a release here, officials raided the shops
on Thursday following complaints that foreign products were
being sold at exorbitant rates.
The searches were conducted in more than 100 shops in this
city. They also seized imported goods in many shops.
The Assistant Commissioner Govindan said severe action
would be taken against those who sold foreign items without
price tag on them.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan