Short-circuit in IndiGo flight forces pilot to abort take-off
Chennai: A suspected short circuit in a Kolkata-bound IndiGo flight, carrying 161 passengers, led the pilot to abort it moments before take-off here Saturday.
Airport sources said the pilot noticed smoke in the engine and immediately alerted airport officials.
The passengers of the IndiGo Airlines were offloaded safely, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city