Short-circuit in IndiGo flight forces pilot to abort take-off
Chennai: A suspected short circuit in a Kolkata-bound IndiGo flight, carrying 161 passengers, led the pilot to abort it moments before take-off here Saturday.
Airport sources said the pilot noticed smoke in the engine and immediately alerted airport officials.
The passengers of the IndiGo Airlines were offloaded safely, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- Delhi govt introduces 'Change-makers in education' fellowship
- Brexit will greatly weaken EU, says European Commission Vice-President Maros Sefcovic
- SHOCKING! This model ran sex racket under guise of production house in Mumbai's Versova, arrested
- 'BJP will retain power at Centre in 2019 Lok Sabha elections'
- Theatre doyen Kavalam Narayana Panicker passes away; he was 88