Six held for preparing fake certificates
Madurai: Six persons have been arrested here on charges of preparing bogus mark-sheets, transfer, birth and death certificates, police said Thursday.
The kingpin, T C Ramar (50), conspired with five others, including LIC Agents, to produce fake certificates and sold it for nominal rate to people in Madurai, Dindigul, Virudhunagar Ramanathapuram and Namakkal districts, police said.
"Ramar has been doing this for the last 15 years," said T Subakumar,the investigation officer.
They were arrested near here yesterday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Awkward! Watch Aditi Rao Hydari speaks about Farhan Akhtar’s divorce!
- Shahi Imam meets PM Modi, demands innocent Muslims must not be harassed in name of fighting ISIS
- 12 men rape British teen girl for over 13 months; slapped with 140 years in jail
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni: I allow bowlers to set the field in T20 cricket