Six held for preparing fake certificates
Madurai: Six persons have been arrested here on charges of preparing bogus mark-sheets, transfer, birth and death certificates, police said Thursday.
The kingpin, T C Ramar (50), conspired with five others, including LIC Agents, to produce fake certificates and sold it for nominal rate to people in Madurai, Dindigul, Virudhunagar Ramanathapuram and Namakkal districts, police said.
"Ramar has been doing this for the last 15 years," said T Subakumar,the investigation officer.
They were arrested near here yesterday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie