Six labourers killed, 7 injured in wall collapse
Chennai: Six labourers were killed and seven injured when the compound wall of a private firm collapsed on their house in a village in Thiruvallur district on Sunday, police said.
They wall of the plastic unit collapsed on the house in Chinnapuliyur village, killing seven of them on the spot, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday