Six labourers killed, 7 injured in wall collapse
Chennai: Six labourers were killed and seven injured when the compound wall of a private firm collapsed on their house in a village in Thiruvallur district on Sunday, police said.
They wall of the plastic unit collapsed on the house in Chinnapuliyur village, killing seven of them on the spot, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje
- Lalitgate: BJP helping fugitives, law breakers; PM Modi doing 'Maun Yoga', alleges Congress
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren