Snag delays Jet Airways flight
Chennai: The departure of a Jet Airways flight bound for Brussels with 215 passengers from here in the wee hours has been delayed after a technical snag was noticed shortly before take-off on Sunday, airport sources said.
The passengers had boarded the flight 9W 226, scheduled for departure at 1 am, when the pilot noticed the snag, they said.
Following this, the passengers were asked to disembark and accommodated in hotels here.
The sources said flight would take-off later in the day after the snag was cleared.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH