Special Chief Electoral officer, Joint CEO posted for LS polls
Chennai: The Tamil Nadu government on Saturday posted two IAS officials as Special Chief Electoral Officer and Joint Chief Electoral Officer respectively for the coming Lok Sabha polls.
A Karthik, Commissioner of Town and Country Planning was transferred and posted as "Special Chief Electoral Officer," a temporary post for election related work, an official release here said.
Ajay Yadav, Joint Commissioner of Municipal Administration
was transferred and posted as "Joint Chief Electoral Officer" (IT) and Deputy Secretary to Government in the Public (Elections) Department, it said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test launches first ever indigenous space shuttle
- PM Modi to meet top Iranian leaders today
- Pakistan denounces US drone strike on Taliban chief Mullah Mansoor
- BJP's Roopa Ganguly attacked by Trinamool workers near Kolkata
- PM Modi in Tehran: India, Iran sign historic pact on Chabahar port