Special Chief Electoral officer, Joint CEO posted for LS polls
Chennai: The Tamil Nadu government on Saturday posted two IAS officials as Special Chief Electoral Officer and Joint Chief Electoral Officer respectively for the coming Lok Sabha polls.
A Karthik, Commissioner of Town and Country Planning was transferred and posted as "Special Chief Electoral Officer," a temporary post for election related work, an official release here said.
Ajay Yadav, Joint Commissioner of Municipal Administration
was transferred and posted as "Joint Chief Electoral Officer" (IT) and Deputy Secretary to Government in the Public (Elections) Department, it said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE: BJP win big with 81 seats, Shiv Sena bags 84; CM Fadnavis Maharashtra thanks Maharashtra voters, PM Modi
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017 LIVE: BJP wins big, grabs 81 BMC seats; Fadnavis credits PM Narendra Modi
- Solapur Municipal Corporation Elections 2017 Results LIVE: Asaduddin Owaisi's AIMIM bags 5 seats; counting underway