Special Chief Electoral officer, Joint CEO posted for LS polls
Chennai: The Tamil Nadu government on Saturday posted two IAS officials as Special Chief Electoral Officer and Joint Chief Electoral Officer respectively for the coming Lok Sabha polls.
A Karthik, Commissioner of Town and Country Planning was transferred and posted as "Special Chief Electoral Officer," a temporary post for election related work, an official release here said.
Ajay Yadav, Joint Commissioner of Municipal Administration
was transferred and posted as "Joint Chief Electoral Officer" (IT) and Deputy Secretary to Government in the Public (Elections) Department, it said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- Pakistan boss Mickey Arthur undaunted by Australia axe
- SHOCKING! Three Bangladesh players accused of match-fixing in Dhaka Premier league
- Lenovo Vibe K5 2nd flash sale tomorrow; registrations till 11.59 pm today
- Mumbai: Drunk girl creates ruckus in Worli Police Station, slaps cop – Watch video
- MS Dhoni has three to four years of cricket left but Virat Kohli should lead India in all formats: Ravi Shastri