Sri Lankan court extends judicial remand of TN fishermen
Rameswaram: A Sri Lankan court on Thursday extended to April 11, the judicial remand of 19 Indian fishermen who were arrested by the Sri Lankan Navy for allegedly fishing in Lankan waters.
According to information received by officials here, a court at Mannar in Sri Lanka`s northern province extended the remand of the fishermen who were arrested on March 13, and also posted the case for hearing on April 11.
The fishermen had put to sea from here.
- Breathtaking dance steps performed by sibling goes viral – Watch video to believe it!
- Seven of marriage party electrocuted in Telangana
- IS-linked cell in Morocco planned attack in Brussels
- NDRF says ‘fire out in 70% of affected areas’, Centre sends team to probe Uttarakhand forest fires
- Major shift in Modi govt’s stand on Hurriyat leaders as VK Singh says ‘they are citizens of India’?