Student dies of cardiac arrest during campus interview
Coimbatore: In a tragic incident, a 21-year old final year engineering student died of heart attack on the premises of a college in Kinathukadavi on the outskirts, where he had come for campus interview for employment on Saturday.
According to police, Murugesan, native of Sivaganga District, and studying in an Engineering College in Dindigul, had come to attend the interview this morning.
As he complained of chest pain, he was taken to the Government Hospital here, where he was brought dead, police said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russian MP dies while ‘having sex’ inside car - Read