Sub Judge dies of heart attack while travelling
Salem (Tamil Nadu): A 50-year-old Sub Judge in neighbouring Dharmapuri District died here of a heart attack while travelling in a bus on Monday.
The deceased, Duraiswamy was returning to Dharmapuri from his native Tiruppur after the weekend holiday when he experienced severe chest pain and got down at the bus stand here, police said.
Sensing trouble, he himself called 108 ambulance and asked the staff to rush him to the Mohan Kumaramangalam Government Hospital.
However, doctors declared him dead on arrival at the hospital, they said adding the deceased had a history of high blood pressure.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mumbai: Police arrests 4 schoolboys for raping classmate
- Haryana minister Anil Vij gets into spat with Fatehabad SP Sangeeta Kalia
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's full speech in Parliament
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's controversial statement on PoK
- DNA: Heart-wrenching stories of Kashmiri pandits
- Kim Jong-Un issues bizarre diktat, asks North Korean men to copy his hairstyle, women to follow his wife
- Muslim man sends 'talaq' SMS to wife after learning about her gang-rape
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's speech in Parliament on Constitution debate
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- ISL 2015: NorthEast United FC vs Delhi Dynamos - Preview