Sub Judge dies of heart attack while travelling
Salem (Tamil Nadu): A 50-year-old Sub Judge in neighbouring Dharmapuri District died here of a heart attack while travelling in a bus on Monday.
The deceased, Duraiswamy was returning to Dharmapuri from his native Tiruppur after the weekend holiday when he experienced severe chest pain and got down at the bus stand here, police said.
Sensing trouble, he himself called 108 ambulance and asked the staff to rush him to the Mohan Kumaramangalam Government Hospital.
However, doctors declared him dead on arrival at the hospital, they said adding the deceased had a history of high blood pressure.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?