Sub Judge dies of heart attack while travelling
Salem (Tamil Nadu): A 50-year-old Sub Judge in neighbouring Dharmapuri District died here of a heart attack while travelling in a bus on Monday.
The deceased, Duraiswamy was returning to Dharmapuri from his native Tiruppur after the weekend holiday when he experienced severe chest pain and got down at the bus stand here, police said.
Sensing trouble, he himself called 108 ambulance and asked the staff to rush him to the Mohan Kumaramangalam Government Hospital.
However, doctors declared him dead on arrival at the hospital, they said adding the deceased had a history of high blood pressure.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India