Sudanese student killed in accident
Erode (Tamil Nadu): Two persons, including
a 25-year-old Sudanese student, were killed when a Tamil Nadu
State Transport Corporation bus hit the autorickshaw in which
they were travelling, police said on Tuesday.
Mustafa Mugada, the Sudanese citizen who died in the
accident, was a student of a private Pharmacy College here. He
along with Mustafa Kerady (26), another student from Sudan,
were returning to their room after attending their classes
when the accident occurred last night, police said.
The two and the autorickshaw driver sustained serious
injuries and were immediately admitted to a private hospital,
where Mugada and the driver succumbed to their injuries today,
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31