Sudanese student killed in accident
Erode (Tamil Nadu): Two persons, including
a 25-year-old Sudanese student, were killed when a Tamil Nadu
State Transport Corporation bus hit the autorickshaw in which
they were travelling, police said on Tuesday.
Mustafa Mugada, the Sudanese citizen who died in the
accident, was a student of a private Pharmacy College here. He
along with Mustafa Kerady (26), another student from Sudan,
were returning to their room after attending their classes
when the accident occurred last night, police said.
The two and the autorickshaw driver sustained serious
injuries and were immediately admitted to a private hospital,
where Mugada and the driver succumbed to their injuries today,
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Narsingh Yadav doping controversy: Who's to blame?
- Narsingh Yadav doping controversy: Who's to blame? - Part II
- NADA likely to declare verdict on wrestler Narsingh Yadav's doping case on Thursday
- DNA: Analysis of crime, fraud and corruption during election in POK
- DNA: Analysis of crime, fraud and corruption during election in POK - Part II
- Airtel proposes Rs 30 crore annual package to Sunil Mittal
- Chinese soldiers spotted in Uttarakhand's Chamoli; defence ministry says 'no incursion'
- US Presidential Elections: Donald Trump could win, warns Barack Obama
- Delhi Transport Minister says 17 auto unions end strike; union leader denies
- World at war over money, not religious faith, says Pope