Sudanese student killed in accident
Erode (Tamil Nadu): Two persons, including
a 25-year-old Sudanese student, were killed when a Tamil Nadu
State Transport Corporation bus hit the autorickshaw in which
they were travelling, police said on Tuesday.
Mustafa Mugada, the Sudanese citizen who died in the
accident, was a student of a private Pharmacy College here. He
along with Mustafa Kerady (26), another student from Sudan,
were returning to their room after attending their classes
when the accident occurred last night, police said.
The two and the autorickshaw driver sustained serious
injuries and were immediately admitted to a private hospital,
where Mugada and the driver succumbed to their injuries today,
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Wimbledon 2015: Sania Mirza, Rohan Bopanna through to quarters, Paes' campaign ends