Sudanese student killed in accident
Erode (Tamil Nadu): Two persons, including
a 25-year-old Sudanese student, were killed when a Tamil Nadu
State Transport Corporation bus hit the autorickshaw in which
they were travelling, police said on Tuesday.
Mustafa Mugada, the Sudanese citizen who died in the
accident, was a student of a private Pharmacy College here. He
along with Mustafa Kerady (26), another student from Sudan,
were returning to their room after attending their classes
when the accident occurred last night, police said.
The two and the autorickshaw driver sustained serious
injuries and were immediately admitted to a private hospital,
where Mugada and the driver succumbed to their injuries today,
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Megastar Amitabh Bachchan chased by a tiger!
- Caught on camera: Woman stealing cell phone in store
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Panel discussion on Kejriwal's poisonous radio ad on Dadri incident
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!