Sudanese student killed in accident
Erode (Tamil Nadu): Two persons, including
a 25-year-old Sudanese student, were killed when a Tamil Nadu
State Transport Corporation bus hit the autorickshaw in which
they were travelling, police said on Tuesday.
Mustafa Mugada, the Sudanese citizen who died in the
accident, was a student of a private Pharmacy College here. He
along with Mustafa Kerady (26), another student from Sudan,
were returning to their room after attending their classes
when the accident occurred last night, police said.
The two and the autorickshaw driver sustained serious
injuries and were immediately admitted to a private hospital,
where Mugada and the driver succumbed to their injuries today,
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM
- Should there be strict laws against cow slaughter? Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath seeks public opinion