Sun Pictures COO Hansraj Saxena granted bail
Chennai: The Madras High Court on Thursday granted
conditional bail to Sun Pictures Chief Operating Officer
Hansraj Saxena, recently arrested in an alleged cheating case
registered by the city police.
According to the complaint, Saxena allegedly cheated film
producer Hitesh Jabak, in connection with the film `Maappillai.` Based on a complaint by the producer, police had
registered a case.
An earlier bail application by Saxena had been dismissed by
the Principal Sessions Judge, Chennai.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?