Sun Pictures COO Hansraj Saxena granted bail
Chennai: The Madras High Court on Thursday granted
conditional bail to Sun Pictures Chief Operating Officer
Hansraj Saxena, recently arrested in an alleged cheating case
registered by the city police.
According to the complaint, Saxena allegedly cheated film
producer Hitesh Jabak, in connection with the film `Maappillai.` Based on a complaint by the producer, police had
registered a case.
An earlier bail application by Saxena had been dismissed by
the Principal Sessions Judge, Chennai.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you