Sun Pictures COO Hansraj Saxena granted bail
Chennai: The Madras High Court on Thursday granted
conditional bail to Sun Pictures Chief Operating Officer
Hansraj Saxena, recently arrested in an alleged cheating case
registered by the city police.
According to the complaint, Saxena allegedly cheated film
producer Hitesh Jabak, in connection with the film `Maappillai.` Based on a complaint by the producer, police had
registered a case.
An earlier bail application by Saxena had been dismissed by
the Principal Sessions Judge, Chennai.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- Hotels selling beef should be demolished: Azam Khan
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Dadri lynching: UP CM Akhilesh raises compensation to Rs 45 lakh
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- Sundar Raman, tainted IPL franchises face uncertain future