Sun Pictures COO Hansraj Saxena granted bail
Chennai: The Madras High Court on Thursday granted
conditional bail to Sun Pictures Chief Operating Officer
Hansraj Saxena, recently arrested in an alleged cheating case
registered by the city police.
According to the complaint, Saxena allegedly cheated film
producer Hitesh Jabak, in connection with the film `Maappillai.` Based on a complaint by the producer, police had
registered a case.
An earlier bail application by Saxena had been dismissed by
the Principal Sessions Judge, Chennai.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of terror attacks in Baramulla and Kupwara
- DNA: Farooq Abdullah insults national anthem, talks on phone
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part II
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part III
- 'The Jungle Book' rakes in moolah at Box Office, all set to cross Rs 200 crore in India!
- HDFC among world's top 10 consumer financial services firms
- Fardeen Khan SLAMS body shamers, hits back with an open letter—Read full text
- Meet the ladies of 'Housefull3' in a brand new POSTER—See inside
- Amitabh clears air about NDA's 2-year anniversary event, says only hosting segment on girl child campaign