Sun Pictures COO Hansraj Saxena granted bail
Chennai: The Madras High Court on Thursday granted
conditional bail to Sun Pictures Chief Operating Officer
Hansraj Saxena, recently arrested in an alleged cheating case
registered by the city police.
According to the complaint, Saxena allegedly cheated film
producer Hitesh Jabak, in connection with the film `Maappillai.` Based on a complaint by the producer, police had
registered a case.
An earlier bail application by Saxena had been dismissed by
the Principal Sessions Judge, Chennai.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!
- WATCH: Dope-tainted Brock Lesnar causes carnage on return to WWE Raw ahead of Royal Rumble