Tamil Nadu CM inaugurates govt buildings, houses for poor
Chennai: Tamil Nadu Chief Minister J Jayalalithaa on Tuesday inaugurated government buildings and houses constructed for the poor at a cost of Rs 133.95 crore.
The Chief Minister inaugurated the buildings and over 10,000 houses constructed at various parts of the state through video conferencing from here.
She also gave away Rs five lakh each to 31 village panchayats after they were selected under a clean village scheme.
A total of Rs 1.55 crore was given to the heads of the respective panchayats by the Chief Minister at the secretariat, an official release said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- Gurmehar Kaur controversy: Twitter turns into battleground after Virender Sehwag trolls Kargil martyr's daughter
- WATCH: Chris Gayle hits Saeed Ajmal with three huge back-to-back sixes in PSL