Tamil Nadu Environment Minister hospitalised
Coimbatore: Tamil Nadu Environment Minister Thoppu N D Venkatachalam was admitted to a private hospital here on Saturday after he complained of uneasiness.
His condition is now stable, doctors attending on him said.
The minister had complained of uneasiness while at his house in Perundurai in Erode district last night, following which he was rushed here and hospitalised, AIADMK sources
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman