Tamil Nadu Environment Minister hospitalised
Coimbatore: Tamil Nadu Environment Minister Thoppu N D Venkatachalam was admitted to a private hospital here on Saturday after he complained of uneasiness.
His condition is now stable, doctors attending on him said.
The minister had complained of uneasiness while at his house in Perundurai in Erode district last night, following which he was rushed here and hospitalised, AIADMK sources
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- No bomb found on Turkish Airlines flight which made emergency landing in Delhi
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- Amartya Sen says Modi govt ousted him from Nalanda University
- Wimbledon 2015: Sania Mirza, Rohan Bopanna through to quarters, Paes' campaign ends