Tamil Nadu Guv Rosaiah advised to take rest by doc
Vijayawada: Tamil Nadu Governor K Rosaiah was advised to take rest by doctors after he was admitted to a hospital in the city Tuesday.
It was after Rosaiah attended the Krishna District Arya Vysya Maha Sabha convention at Poranki on the outskirts of the city in this morning that he complained of chest pain and immediately, the local MLA V Srinivas, who was with Rosaiah, took him to a private hospital in the city.
Doctors immediately attended to him and after conducting health check-ups observed that he suffered from low blood pressure.
Previously, Rosaiah had undergone a bypass surgery for his cardiac problem.
Doctors at the hospital are continously observing him and nobody is being allowed to meet him, though they announced that his condition is safe.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you