Tamil Nadu Guv Rosaiah advised to take rest by doc
Vijayawada: Tamil Nadu Governor K Rosaiah was advised to take rest by doctors after he was admitted to a hospital in the city Tuesday.
It was after Rosaiah attended the Krishna District Arya Vysya Maha Sabha convention at Poranki on the outskirts of the city in this morning that he complained of chest pain and immediately, the local MLA V Srinivas, who was with Rosaiah, took him to a private hospital in the city.
Doctors immediately attended to him and after conducting health check-ups observed that he suffered from low blood pressure.
Previously, Rosaiah had undergone a bypass surgery for his cardiac problem.
Doctors at the hospital are continously observing him and nobody is being allowed to meet him, though they announced that his condition is safe.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- NT Awards 2016: Zeenews.com bags 'Best News Channel Website' honour
- Son of Kota Central jail prisoner clears IIT entrance exam
- Cabinet approves Act allowing malls, restaurants, theaters to stay open 24×7
- New framework that can predict terrorist attacks developed!
- Actor Irrfan Khan stirs controversy over statement on Ramadan rituals
- ''Disappointment'' over Pay Commission due to Centre's inability to rein in inflation: JD (U)
- Want to live longer? Restrict your calorie intake!
- Maharashtra B.Ed CET Result 2016: dhe.mhpravesh.in declares B.Ed CET Results, check B.Ed result 2016 by directly clicking here
- Delhi boy 'Sonu', abducted 6 years ago, returns home from Bangladesh today
- 'Sultan' Salman Khan lends his majestic voice for the title track, impresses again! – Check out