Tamil Nadu Guv Rosaiah advised to take rest by doc
Vijayawada: Tamil Nadu Governor K Rosaiah was advised to take rest by doctors after he was admitted to a hospital in the city Tuesday.
It was after Rosaiah attended the Krishna District Arya Vysya Maha Sabha convention at Poranki on the outskirts of the city in this morning that he complained of chest pain and immediately, the local MLA V Srinivas, who was with Rosaiah, took him to a private hospital in the city.
Doctors immediately attended to him and after conducting health check-ups observed that he suffered from low blood pressure.
Previously, Rosaiah had undergone a bypass surgery for his cardiac problem.
Doctors at the hospital are continously observing him and nobody is being allowed to meet him, though they announced that his condition is safe.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India's ''unfinished agenda'' is to retrieve illegally occupied part of J&K: Jitendra Singh
- Skoda Octavia vRS to make its way to India very soon?
- PNB profit more than halves to Rs 306 crore in Q1
- Chennai-bound Oman Air flight makes emergency landing in Goa
- 'Baar Baar Dekho': Sidharth Malhotra-Katrina Kaif's 'Kala Chashma' breaks all records, rejoices 4.3 million views in 1 day!