Tamil Nadu Guv Rosaiah advised to take rest by doc
Vijayawada: Tamil Nadu Governor K Rosaiah was advised to take rest by doctors after he was admitted to a hospital in the city Tuesday.
It was after Rosaiah attended the Krishna District Arya Vysya Maha Sabha convention at Poranki on the outskirts of the city in this morning that he complained of chest pain and immediately, the local MLA V Srinivas, who was with Rosaiah, took him to a private hospital in the city.
Doctors immediately attended to him and after conducting health check-ups observed that he suffered from low blood pressure.
Previously, Rosaiah had undergone a bypass surgery for his cardiac problem.
Doctors at the hospital are continously observing him and nobody is being allowed to meet him, though they announced that his condition is safe.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE result 2016 Class 10 to be declared on May 27. Check www.cbse.nic.in, www.cbseresults.nic.in
- This Shiva Temple in Pakistan dates back to the times of Mahabharata
- Incoming Philippine president launches vulgar attacks on Church
- Negative global cues drag equity markets lower
- FIFA sack top official Markus Kattner over `breaches` worth millions