Tamil Nadu Guv Rosaiah advised to take rest by doc
Vijayawada: Tamil Nadu Governor K Rosaiah was advised to take rest by doctors after he was admitted to a hospital in the city Tuesday.
It was after Rosaiah attended the Krishna District Arya Vysya Maha Sabha convention at Poranki on the outskirts of the city in this morning that he complained of chest pain and immediately, the local MLA V Srinivas, who was with Rosaiah, took him to a private hospital in the city.
Doctors immediately attended to him and after conducting health check-ups observed that he suffered from low blood pressure.
Previously, Rosaiah had undergone a bypass surgery for his cardiac problem.
Doctors at the hospital are continously observing him and nobody is being allowed to meet him, though they announced that his condition is safe.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: PM Modi's 23rd edition of Mann ki Baat
- Vishal Dadlani apologises after tweet on Jain monk backfires
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II
- Two criminals arrested; stolen motorcycle, arms recovered
- Congress not to project a CM candidate in Gujarat
- Ranveer Singh's rendition of 'Pardesi Pardesi' is so bad it is actually good! - Watch video
- Balochistan Assembly adopts resolution against PM Narendra Modi - Know details
- JNU rape case: Accused scholar Anmol Ratan suspended from university