Tamil Nadu: Woman dies after being set ablaze
Salem: Irked over their demands for
more dowry not being met, a man and his parents burnt to death his wife while she was sleeping at their residence,
They said the 25-year-old man and his parents had been
constantly harassing her for more dowry after the couple got
married six months back. This morning, they doused kerosene on the 18-year-old while she was asleep and set her ablaze, they said.
The man and his parents were arrested based on the dying
declaration of the woman in a hospital, they said.
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ in trouble – Click here to read more
- Kapil Sharma meets 'showman' Subhash Ghai at Whistling Woods—See pic!
- Did 'Sultan' shoot disrupt Indian athletes' Olympic practice session at JLN Stadium? Here's what happened...
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan controversy: Adhyayan Suman explains why he broke his silence years after remaining tight-lipped
- Centre to release 25 declassified files related to Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose today