Tamil Nadu’s Dy CM launches welfare schemes
Namakkal: Tamil Nadu Deputy Chief Minister MK Stalin launched schemes to provide drinking water to
Namakkal, Tiruchengode and Rasipuram towns and distributed Rs
30.27 crore welfare assistance to 5228 beneficiaries.
He also inaugurated a Samuthvapuram at Namagiripettai,
built at a cost of Rs 2.5 crore.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: PM Modi's 23rd edition of Mann ki Baat
- Vishal Dadlani apologises after tweet on Jain monk backfires
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II
- Italy mourns quake victims, death toll rises to 291
- Kriti Sanon can't wait to watch 'MS Dhoni - The Untold Story'
- Indian women's hockey stars humiliated, made to sit on floor of train on way back home from Rio
- Donald Trump vows 'tracking system' to deport everyone whose visa expires
- Rockets fired at Turkey's Diyarbakir airport