Tamil Nadu’s Dy CM launches welfare schemes
Namakkal: Tamil Nadu Deputy Chief Minister MK Stalin launched schemes to provide drinking water to
Namakkal, Tiruchengode and Rasipuram towns and distributed Rs
30.27 crore welfare assistance to 5228 beneficiaries.
He also inaugurated a Samuthvapuram at Namagiripettai,
built at a cost of Rs 2.5 crore.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'