Tamil Nadu’s Dy CM launches welfare schemes
Namakkal: Tamil Nadu Deputy Chief Minister MK Stalin launched schemes to provide drinking water to
Namakkal, Tiruchengode and Rasipuram towns and distributed Rs
30.27 crore welfare assistance to 5228 beneficiaries.
He also inaugurated a Samuthvapuram at Namagiripettai,
built at a cost of Rs 2.5 crore.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal