Technical snag delays Chennai-Hong Kong flight by more than 10 hours
Chennai: A Cathay Pacific flight bound for Hong Kong from here has been delayed by more than 10 hours due to a technical snag, airport sources said Sunday.
The aircraft with 225 passengers on board was to leave Chennai around 13.30 hrs. However, the pilot detected a snag as it was taxiing to the main runway, they said.
All the passengers were asked to disembark and were later put up in nearby hotels, they said.
The flight is expected to resume its onward journey at around 0100 hrs Monday, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi