Technical snag delays Kingfisher Chennai flight by over 4hrs
Mumbai: A Chennai-bound Kingfisher flight with 177 passengers on board was delayed by over four hours from the city airport on Monday due to a technical snag in the
The flight which was originally scheduled at 0625 hours took off around 1100 hours this morning after the airline engineers inspected the aircraft and declared it airworthy, a
Kingfisher airline spokesperson said.
"The flight was held as the pilot reported a technical problem. It was inspected and the snag was rectified following which it departed," the spokesperson added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: PM Modi's 23rd edition of Mann ki Baat
- Vishal Dadlani apologises after tweet on Jain monk backfires
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II
- Kriti Sanon can't wait to watch 'MS Dhoni - The Untold Story'
- Indian women's hockey stars humiliated, made to sit on floor of train on way back home from Rio
- Donald Trump vows 'tracking system' to deport everyone whose visa expires
- Rockets fired at Turkey's Diyarbakir airport
- Colombia peace deal to be signed late September