Technical snag delays Kingfisher Chennai flight by over 4hrs
Mumbai: A Chennai-bound Kingfisher flight with 177 passengers on board was delayed by over four hours from the city airport on Monday due to a technical snag in the
The flight which was originally scheduled at 0625 hours took off around 1100 hours this morning after the airline engineers inspected the aircraft and declared it airworthy, a
Kingfisher airline spokesperson said.
"The flight was held as the pilot reported a technical problem. It was inspected and the snag was rectified following which it departed," the spokesperson added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jharkhand: 2 dead, several injured in clashes between police, villagers in Ramgarh
- Delhi minister meets Jain monk over Vishal Dadlani tweet controversy
- One killed in annual bull racing in Peru
- 16-year-old Indian-origin boy finds cure for breast cancer treatment
- Heartbreaking! Denied medical help, 12-year-old UP boy dies on dad's shoulder
- 'Indo-US logistic pact is not agreement to set up bases'
- Defiant Rousseff says Brazil's democracy on trial with her
- Small group holding majority to ransom: Manohar Parrikar on Kashmir
- Alphabet executive steps down from Uber board amid growing competition
- Facebook CEO says group will not become a media company