Technical snag delays Kingfisher Chennai flight by over 4hrs
Mumbai: A Chennai-bound Kingfisher flight with 177 passengers on board was delayed by over four hours from the city airport on Monday due to a technical snag in the
The flight which was originally scheduled at 0625 hours took off around 1100 hours this morning after the airline engineers inspected the aircraft and declared it airworthy, a
Kingfisher airline spokesperson said.
"The flight was held as the pilot reported a technical problem. It was inspected and the snag was rectified following which it departed," the spokesperson added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- 'Bajirao Mastani' still galloping at box office, mints Rs 350 cr!
- India brought Afghanistan athletes in chartered flight: Pakistan envoy impressed with SAG 2016
- Indian Premier League: List of players bought by franchises at Saturday's auction
- Indian cricketers are getting married in Twenty20 mode