Technical snag delays Kingfisher Chennai flight by over 4hrs
Mumbai: A Chennai-bound Kingfisher flight with 177 passengers on board was delayed by over four hours from the city airport on Monday due to a technical snag in the
The flight which was originally scheduled at 0625 hours took off around 1100 hours this morning after the airline engineers inspected the aircraft and declared it airworthy, a
Kingfisher airline spokesperson said.
"The flight was held as the pilot reported a technical problem. It was inspected and the snag was rectified following which it departed," the spokesperson added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!