Technical snag delays Kingfisher Chennai flight by over 4hrs
Mumbai: A Chennai-bound Kingfisher flight with 177 passengers on board was delayed by over four hours from the city airport on Monday due to a technical snag in the
The flight which was originally scheduled at 0625 hours took off around 1100 hours this morning after the airline engineers inspected the aircraft and declared it airworthy, a
Kingfisher airline spokesperson said.
"The flight was held as the pilot reported a technical problem. It was inspected and the snag was rectified following which it departed," the spokesperson added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of terror attacks in Baramulla and Kupwara
- DNA: Farooq Abdullah insults national anthem, talks on phone
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part II
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part III
- GSK gets EU approval for first gene therapy for children
- US President Barack Obama mourns dead in Hiroshima, calls for world without nuclear arms
- BSEB 12th Inter Arts Results 2016 (biharboard.bih.nic.in): BSEB 12th Inter Results 2016, Bihar Board Intermediate Class 12 XII Arts / Vocational Results 2016 to be announced on May 29
- Virtual reality headset market shipment value reaches over $3.4 million in Jan-Mar quarter
- No new signal from EgyptAir jet since day of crash as search intensifies