Thanjavur: 38 land grab cases registered in dist
Thanjavur: As many as 38 land grabbing cases
have been registered in the district so far and stern action
taken against perpetrators, especially those who kidnapped or
threatened land owners and also prepared bogus documents,
District Superintendent of Police Anil Kumar Gir said
disputes between family members over sharing of land
properties need not be looked at as an issue of Land grab.
He said he would draw the government`s attention to
problems faced by people in residential area of towns which
come under control of rural police stations` jurisdictions.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical