Thanjavur: 38 land grab cases registered in dist
Thanjavur: As many as 38 land grabbing cases
have been registered in the district so far and stern action
taken against perpetrators, especially those who kidnapped or
threatened land owners and also prepared bogus documents,
District Superintendent of Police Anil Kumar Gir said
disputes between family members over sharing of land
properties need not be looked at as an issue of Land grab.
He said he would draw the government`s attention to
problems faced by people in residential area of towns which
come under control of rural police stations` jurisdictions.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM