Third front possible: N Chandrababu Naidu
Hyderabad: Telugu Desam Chief N Chandrababu Naidu on Wednesday said that coming together of the `third front` was possible, as both Congress and BJP had weakened.
Talking to reporters here, Naidu said the partners of UPA were leaving the "unholy alliance" because of the unilateral actions of Congress.
"Third front is possible," as Congress was diminishing and the main opposition BJP was not gaining any strength, he added.
Meanwhile, the TDP chief would undertake a 117-day `pad-yatra` (march) through Andhra Pradesh starting from October 2 to highlight the problems of the people, party sources said.
The yatra would start at Kodangal in Mahabubnagar district of Telangana region.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'