Third front possible: N Chandrababu Naidu
Hyderabad: Telugu Desam Chief N Chandrababu Naidu on Wednesday said that coming together of the `third front` was possible, as both Congress and BJP had weakened.
Talking to reporters here, Naidu said the partners of UPA were leaving the "unholy alliance" because of the unilateral actions of Congress.
"Third front is possible," as Congress was diminishing and the main opposition BJP was not gaining any strength, he added.
Meanwhile, the TDP chief would undertake a 117-day `pad-yatra` (march) through Andhra Pradesh starting from October 2 to highlight the problems of the people, party sources said.
The yatra would start at Kodangal in Mahabubnagar district of Telangana region.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- LIVE: Jallikattu Bill passed unanimously in state Assembly; violence rocks Tamil Nadu
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog