Third front possible: N Chandrababu Naidu
Hyderabad: Telugu Desam Chief N Chandrababu Naidu on Wednesday said that coming together of the `third front` was possible, as both Congress and BJP had weakened.
Talking to reporters here, Naidu said the partners of UPA were leaving the "unholy alliance" because of the unilateral actions of Congress.
"Third front is possible," as Congress was diminishing and the main opposition BJP was not gaining any strength, he added.
Meanwhile, the TDP chief would undertake a 117-day `pad-yatra` (march) through Andhra Pradesh starting from October 2 to highlight the problems of the people, party sources said.
The yatra would start at Kodangal in Mahabubnagar district of Telangana region.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark