Thiruvanathapuram-bound Spicejet flight reschedule
Chennai: A Thiruvanathapuram-bound Spicejet flight was rescheduled Monday morning following a technical problem, airport sources said.
Around 40 passengers were on board the flight when the snag was detected minutes before take-off, making it the third such instance when a flight was delayed in as many days.
The passengers have been provided with accommodation and are scheduled to fly later in the day most likely by another flight, sources said.
More than 190 passengers of a Kuala Lumpur-bound Malaysian Airlines flight were asked to disembark shortly before take-off yesterday following a technical problem.
On Sunday, a Jet airways flight was rescheduled following a technical snag.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing