Thiruvanathapuram-bound Spicejet flight reschedule
Chennai: A Thiruvanathapuram-bound Spicejet flight was rescheduled Monday morning following a technical problem, airport sources said.
Around 40 passengers were on board the flight when the snag was detected minutes before take-off, making it the third such instance when a flight was delayed in as many days.
The passengers have been provided with accommodation and are scheduled to fly later in the day most likely by another flight, sources said.
More than 190 passengers of a Kuala Lumpur-bound Malaysian Airlines flight were asked to disembark shortly before take-off yesterday following a technical problem.
On Sunday, a Jet airways flight was rescheduled following a technical snag.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Don't give any importance to Ramgopal Yadav's remarks: Mulayam Singh Yadav
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- India vs New Zealand, 4th ODI: As it happened...