Three defence witnesses cross examined in Jaya case
Bangalore: The special court trying the disproportionate asset case against Tamil Nadu Chief Minister J Jayalalithaa adjourned to tomorrow further recording of evidence of the defence witnesses and their cross examination.
Judge M S Balakrishna adjourned the matter after three defence witnesses were cross examined today.
Jayalalithaa is facing the charge that she had accumulated wealth of Rs 66.65 crore disproportionate to her known sources of income when she was chief minister for the first time from 1991 to 1996.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents
- Obama vows support for Germany after Munich shooting
- Islamic State supporters hail deadly Munich shooting on social media
- 1st Test, Day 2 Report: Kohli double ton, Ashwin century put India in charge against West Indies
- Silicon Valley leads avalanche of quarterly reports
- UN backs plan to rid Libya of chemical weapons