Three defence witnesses cross examined in Jaya case
Bangalore: The special court trying the disproportionate asset case against Tamil Nadu Chief Minister J Jayalalithaa adjourned to tomorrow further recording of evidence of the defence witnesses and their cross examination.
Judge M S Balakrishna adjourned the matter after three defence witnesses were cross examined today.
Jayalalithaa is facing the charge that she had accumulated wealth of Rs 66.65 crore disproportionate to her known sources of income when she was chief minister for the first time from 1991 to 1996.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- Serial child rapist arrested in Delhi, says 'preyed on girls for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed it'
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert