Three held with 12 kg ganja in Erode
Erode: Three persons from Andhra Pradesh,
including two women, were arrested here for possession of 12
kg of ganja worth Rs one lakh, police said.
Mary (29), Devi (31) and Kadarsahib Batcha (43) were
standing at the central bus stand early yesterday with three
bags, police said.
When their bags were checked on suspicion, they found the
ganja and the cash, police said.
The accused admitted that they had travelled from Andhra
Pradesh and had planned to go to Theni, where they would sell
the contraband goods, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- LIVE: Jallikattu Bill passed in Tamil Nadu Assembly; didn't use force on crowd, says Chennai Police Commissioner
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Karnataka: Baby with four legs, two male sex organs born in Raichur