Three held with 12 kg ganja in Erode
Erode: Three persons from Andhra Pradesh,
including two women, were arrested here for possession of 12
kg of ganja worth Rs one lakh, police said.
Mary (29), Devi (31) and Kadarsahib Batcha (43) were
standing at the central bus stand early yesterday with three
bags, police said.
When their bags were checked on suspicion, they found the
ganja and the cash, police said.
The accused admitted that they had travelled from Andhra
Pradesh and had planned to go to Theni, where they would sell
the contraband goods, police said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mumbai: Police arrests 4 schoolboys for raping classmate
- Haryana minister Anil Vij gets into spat with Fatehabad SP Sangeeta Kalia
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's controversial statement on PoK
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's full speech in Parliament
- DNA: Heart-wrenching stories of Kashmiri pandits
- Tamasha movie review: Poignant and riveting; Ranbir's the master here!
- Kim Jong-Un issues bizarre diktat, asks North Korean men to copy his hairstyle, women to follow his wife
- Muslim man sends 'talaq' SMS to wife after learning about her gang-rape
- WATCH: Rare CCTV video of Ajmal Kasab and other terrorists of 26/11 Mumbai attacks
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's speech in Parliament on Constitution debate