Three held with 12 kg ganja in Erode
Erode: Three persons from Andhra Pradesh,
including two women, were arrested here for possession of 12
kg of ganja worth Rs one lakh, police said.
Mary (29), Devi (31) and Kadarsahib Batcha (43) were
standing at the central bus stand early yesterday with three
bags, police said.
When their bags were checked on suspicion, they found the
ganja and the cash, police said.
The accused admitted that they had travelled from Andhra
Pradesh and had planned to go to Theni, where they would sell
the contraband goods, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- From Modi to Obama, know which smartphones are used by top world leaders
- Rajnath Singh told by JD(U): Nothing will happen with verbal warnings
- Euro 2016: After 4-0 rout vs Hungary, Eden Hazard can't wait for Wales in quarters
- After a decade in international cricket, patient Liam Plunkett proud of 50-wicket landmark
- Watch: ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2016’ RD Burman special- Asha Bhosle gets nostalgic