Three injured after gelatine sticks explode in Tamil Nadu
Ramanathapuram: Three persons, including a minor girl and a boy, were injured when gelatine sticks stored in a house at nearby Devipattinam exploded while they were `handling` it, police said.
The injured included a man, his minor daughter and her friend, they said, adding all of them have been hospitalised.
Police said the house owner, a fisherman, was arrested for illegally storing the gelatine sticks, meant to be used for fishing.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH