Three workers die after inhaling poisonous gas
Madurai: Three workers, including an
engineer, of a chemical factory died after allegedly inhaling
poisonous gas at Kanjamanayakanpatti in Virudhungar district
on Thursday, police said.
A 50-year old worker was cleaning a boiler of the plant
when he felt suffocated and collapsed. His son who tried to
rescue him and an engineer who went to their aid also met with
the same fate.
Fire service personnel retrieved the bodies and sent them
for post mortem.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city