Three workers die after inhaling poisonous gas
Madurai: Three workers, including an
engineer, of a chemical factory died after allegedly inhaling
poisonous gas at Kanjamanayakanpatti in Virudhungar district
on Thursday, police said.
A 50-year old worker was cleaning a boiler of the plant
when he felt suffocated and collapsed. His son who tried to
rescue him and an engineer who went to their aid also met with
the same fate.
Fire service personnel retrieved the bodies and sent them
for post mortem.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you