Three workers die after inhaling poisonous gas
Madurai: Three workers, including an
engineer, of a chemical factory died after allegedly inhaling
poisonous gas at Kanjamanayakanpatti in Virudhungar district
on Thursday, police said.
A 50-year old worker was cleaning a boiler of the plant
when he felt suffocated and collapsed. His son who tried to
rescue him and an engineer who went to their aid also met with
the same fate.
Fire service personnel retrieved the bodies and sent them
for post mortem.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?