Three workers die after inhaling poisonous gas
Madurai: Three workers, including an
engineer, of a chemical factory died after allegedly inhaling
poisonous gas at Kanjamanayakanpatti in Virudhungar district
on Thursday, police said.
A 50-year old worker was cleaning a boiler of the plant
when he felt suffocated and collapsed. His son who tried to
rescue him and an engineer who went to their aid also met with
the same fate.
Fire service personnel retrieved the bodies and sent them
for post mortem.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Vijender Singh turns professional boxer, to miss 2016 Rio Olympics
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- #SelfieWithDaughter trends worldwide on Twitter after PM Modi's 'Mann Ki Baat'
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him