Three workers die after inhaling poisonous gas
Madurai: Three workers, including an
engineer, of a chemical factory died after allegedly inhaling
poisonous gas at Kanjamanayakanpatti in Virudhungar district
on Thursday, police said.
A 50-year old worker was cleaning a boiler of the plant
when he felt suffocated and collapsed. His son who tried to
rescue him and an engineer who went to their aid also met with
the same fate.
Fire service personnel retrieved the bodies and sent them
for post mortem.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman