Tiruchirapalli-Mangalore weekly Express flagged off
Tiruchirappalli: The Railways would
introduce 107 trains, of which 20 would operated in the South,
Union Minister of State for railways E Ahamed said here Monday.
He was speaking after flagging off Tiruchirapalli-Mangalore
He said the train would leave Tiruchi Junction at 6 PM on
Saturdays from October 2 and reach Mangalore at 5:25 AM the
next day. It would have stoppages at Karur, Erode, Tiruppur,
Pothanur, Palakad, Shoranur, Tirur, Kozhikode and Tellicherry.
In the return direction,it would leave Mangalore on Sundays
at 8:45 PM and arrive at Tiruchi next day at 8:15 AM, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video