Tiruchirapalli-Mangalore weekly Express flagged off
Tiruchirappalli: The Railways would
introduce 107 trains, of which 20 would operated in the South,
Union Minister of State for railways E Ahamed said here Monday.
He was speaking after flagging off Tiruchirapalli-Mangalore
He said the train would leave Tiruchi Junction at 6 PM on
Saturdays from October 2 and reach Mangalore at 5:25 AM the
next day. It would have stoppages at Karur, Erode, Tiruppur,
Pothanur, Palakad, Shoranur, Tirur, Kozhikode and Tellicherry.
In the return direction,it would leave Mangalore on Sundays
at 8:45 PM and arrive at Tiruchi next day at 8:15 AM, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- VIDEO: Shikhar Dhawan reveals impact of Yuvraj Singh in India dressing room
- Kidnappers treated me well, gave me money to reach home: Snapdeal executive Dipti Sarna's 36-hour ordeal