Tiruchirapalli-Mangalore weekly Express flagged off
Tiruchirappalli: The Railways would
introduce 107 trains, of which 20 would operated in the South,
Union Minister of State for railways E Ahamed said here Monday.
He was speaking after flagging off Tiruchirapalli-Mangalore
He said the train would leave Tiruchi Junction at 6 PM on
Saturdays from October 2 and reach Mangalore at 5:25 AM the
next day. It would have stoppages at Karur, Erode, Tiruppur,
Pothanur, Palakad, Shoranur, Tirur, Kozhikode and Tellicherry.
In the return direction,it would leave Mangalore on Sundays
at 8:45 PM and arrive at Tiruchi next day at 8:15 AM, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth