Tiruvarur-Mayiladuthurai train service commences
Thanjavur (TN): Passenger train services in Mayiladuthurai-Tiruvarur Broad Gauge section was inaugurated on Sunday, as per the assurance made in the Railway budget.
Two services -- one in the morning and one in the evening -- would be operated in the section daily, railways said.
The train with seven Coaches would leave Mayiladuthurai at 6.20 AM and reach Tiruvarur at 7.25 AM. In the return direction, it would leave Tiruvarur at 8.10 am and reach Mayiladuthurai at 09.15 AM.
In the evening, it would leave Mayiladuthurai at 06.1 0PM and reach Tiruvarur at 07.10 PM. Leaving Tiruvarur at 07.35 PM, the train would reach Mayilathurai at 8.40 PM, railway officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Union Cabinet reshuffle? PM Modi seeks 'self appraisal' report from NDA govt ministers
- Rio Olympics: IOC denies wild card entry to Mary Kom for quadrennial event
- Hall of Shame: SBI says no law broken in funding cluster bomb maker
- Salman Khan ‘raped woman’ remark controversy: Case filed in UP court
- Shocking! 'Incorruptible' ex-BSP MLA, family live in tarpaulin tent by roadside - Know why