Tiruvarur-Mayiladuthurai train service commences
Thanjavur (TN): Passenger train services in Mayiladuthurai-Tiruvarur Broad Gauge section was inaugurated on Sunday, as per the assurance made in the Railway budget.
Two services -- one in the morning and one in the evening -- would be operated in the section daily, railways said.
The train with seven Coaches would leave Mayiladuthurai at 6.20 AM and reach Tiruvarur at 7.25 AM. In the return direction, it would leave Tiruvarur at 8.10 am and reach Mayiladuthurai at 09.15 AM.
In the evening, it would leave Mayiladuthurai at 06.1 0PM and reach Tiruvarur at 07.10 PM. Leaving Tiruvarur at 07.35 PM, the train would reach Mayilathurai at 8.40 PM, railway officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Yasin Bhatkal calls wife from Hyderabad jail, talks of 'help from Damascus'
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?