TN: 23 hospitalised for suspected food poisoning
Erode: Twenty-three people from
Karadikkal village in the district have been admitted in hospital with suspected symptoms of food poisoning after they ate fish caught in a local tank, police said.
They said the villagers started vomiting soon after
eating the fish yesterday and were immediately rushed to a
hospital, where they are recuperating.
Panchayat officials collected water samples from the tank
and also the cooked fish for analysis, the police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!
- After Azhar, Harbhajan Singh visits Navjot Singh Sidhu in hospital!