TN: 23 hospitalised for suspected food poisoning
Erode: Twenty-three people from
Karadikkal village in the district have been admitted in hospital with suspected symptoms of food poisoning after they ate fish caught in a local tank, police said.
They said the villagers started vomiting soon after
eating the fish yesterday and were immediately rushed to a
hospital, where they are recuperating.
Panchayat officials collected water samples from the tank
and also the cooked fish for analysis, the police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- How will the rift in Samajwadi Party affect UP politics?
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees