TN: 23 hospitalised for suspected food poisoning
Erode: Twenty-three people from
Karadikkal village in the district have been admitted in hospital with suspected symptoms of food poisoning after they ate fish caught in a local tank, police said.
They said the villagers started vomiting soon after
eating the fish yesterday and were immediately rushed to a
hospital, where they are recuperating.
Panchayat officials collected water samples from the tank
and also the cooked fish for analysis, the police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah