TN: 23 hospitalised for suspected food poisoning
Erode: Twenty-three people from
Karadikkal village in the district have been admitted in hospital with suspected symptoms of food poisoning after they ate fish caught in a local tank, police said.
They said the villagers started vomiting soon after
eating the fish yesterday and were immediately rushed to a
hospital, where they are recuperating.
Panchayat officials collected water samples from the tank
and also the cooked fish for analysis, the police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video