TN: 23 hospitalised for suspected food poisoning
Erode: Twenty-three people from
Karadikkal village in the district have been admitted in hospital with suspected symptoms of food poisoning after they ate fish caught in a local tank, police said.
They said the villagers started vomiting soon after
eating the fish yesterday and were immediately rushed to a
hospital, where they are recuperating.
Panchayat officials collected water samples from the tank
and also the cooked fish for analysis, the police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- Facebook doesn't pose threat: YouTube