TN: 3 fishermen die under mysterious circumstances
Rameswaram (TN): Bodies of three local fishermen, who died under mysterious circumstances at Mangalore in Karnataka, are now lying at the government hospital there, according to information received by the father of one of the deceased.
Sebastian, father of the deceased Anthony from Thangachimadam, said he was informed by hospital officials that his son`s body and that of two others, hailing from Uchipuli and Thondi, had been brought to the government hospital.
The reason for their death is under investigation, Police said, quoting officials from Mangalore.
The fishermen were working under boat owners at Mangalore, as they did not get any work in Tamil Nadu reportedly due to attacks allegedly by the Sri Lankan Navy, sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read