TN: 3 fishermen die under mysterious circumstances
Rameswaram (TN): Bodies of three local fishermen, who died under mysterious circumstances at Mangalore in Karnataka, are now lying at the government hospital there, according to information received by the father of one of the deceased.
Sebastian, father of the deceased Anthony from Thangachimadam, said he was informed by hospital officials that his son`s body and that of two others, hailing from Uchipuli and Thondi, had been brought to the government hospital.
The reason for their death is under investigation, Police said, quoting officials from Mangalore.
The fishermen were working under boat owners at Mangalore, as they did not get any work in Tamil Nadu reportedly due to attacks allegedly by the Sri Lankan Navy, sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Son of Kota Central jail prisoner clears IIT entrance exam
- Cabinet approves Act allowing malls, restaurants, theaters to stay open 24×7
- New framework that can predict terrorist attacks developed!
- Actor Irrfan Khan stirs controversy over statement on Ramadan rituals
- Is triple divorce system an infringement of the Indian Constitution?
- Ruias plan to sell another 25% stake in Essar Oil
- Microsoft CEO Nadella's debut book to come out in 2017
- Urvashi Rautela gives 'Resham Ka Rumaal' a sexy twist in 'Great Grand Masti' – Watch here
- Delhi Court frees Ex-DUSU President on a 2004 complaint by professor
- Daddy's girl! Bipasha Basu showers birthday wishes on papa dearest! – View pic