TN allocates Rs 59.27 crore for new buildings
Chennai: Tamil Nadu government Friday allocated Rs 59.27 crore for constructing new buildings for Tamil Nadu Dr Ambedkar Law University in its Taramani campus.
Making a suo motu statement in the Assembly, Chief Minister Jayalalithaa said administrative building, library, classrooms for under graduate and post graduate students, hostels for boys and girls, in-door and out-door stadiums would be constructed.
She also allocated over Rs 10 crore for renovating and building new hostels for law college students in Chengalpattu, Madurai and Vellore. Jayalalithaa also extended the concession in tuition fee to students studying in School of Excellence in Law, functioning under Tamil Nadu Dr Ambedkar Law University.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jharkhand: 2 dead, several injured in clashes between police, villagers in Ramgarh
- Delhi minister meets Jain monk over Vishal Dadlani tweet controversy
- One killed in annual bull racing in Peru
- 16-year-old Indian-origin boy finds cure for breast cancer treatment
- Heartbreaking! Denied medical help, 12-year-old UP boy dies on dad's shoulder