TN allocates Rs 59.27 crore for new buildings
Chennai: Tamil Nadu government Friday allocated Rs 59.27 crore for constructing new buildings for Tamil Nadu Dr Ambedkar Law University in its Taramani campus.
Making a suo motu statement in the Assembly, Chief Minister Jayalalithaa said administrative building, library, classrooms for under graduate and post graduate students, hostels for boys and girls, in-door and out-door stadiums would be constructed.
She also allocated over Rs 10 crore for renovating and building new hostels for law college students in Chengalpattu, Madurai and Vellore. Jayalalithaa also extended the concession in tuition fee to students studying in School of Excellence in Law, functioning under Tamil Nadu Dr Ambedkar Law University.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi