TN allocates Rs 59.27 crore for new buildings
Chennai: Tamil Nadu government Friday allocated Rs 59.27 crore for constructing new buildings for Tamil Nadu Dr Ambedkar Law University in its Taramani campus.
Making a suo motu statement in the Assembly, Chief Minister Jayalalithaa said administrative building, library, classrooms for under graduate and post graduate students, hostels for boys and girls, in-door and out-door stadiums would be constructed.
She also allocated over Rs 10 crore for renovating and building new hostels for law college students in Chengalpattu, Madurai and Vellore. Jayalalithaa also extended the concession in tuition fee to students studying in School of Excellence in Law, functioning under Tamil Nadu Dr Ambedkar Law University.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery