TN Assembly expresses grief over train mishap
Chennai: Tamil Nadu Assembly Wednesday expressed
grief over the train accident at Sitheri and conveyed its condolences to the families of the victims.
When the Assembly met for the day, Speaker D Jayakumar moved a resolution and expressed "shock" and "grief" over the mishap.
He also condoled the death of nine persons in the accident.
The Assembly observed a two minutes silence as a mark of
respect for the deceased.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack