TN: Court nod to CB-CID to 3 days custody of 4 paper leak accused
Dharmapuri: A local court on Monday allowed CB-CID police to take four persons arrested in connection with the Tamil Nadu public service commision grade 2 question paper leak case to three days custody for questioning on Monday.
Source said the paper was leaked on August 12. Based on the Revenue Departments complaint, police here and in Erode registered cases. A total of 24 persons, including the kingpin Anadarao of Odissa have been arrested and have been lodged in jail.
As per the DGP`s order, the case was shifted to CB-CID for furhter investigation. The CBCID police filed a petition before Dharmapuri JM Court-1 to question the four for 10 days.
All of them were produced before court today.
Dharmapuri Judicial Magistrate Court-1 Magistrate S Jothi granted permission to take them under CBCID custody for three days .
A team of CB-CID police from Coimbatore got the order from this and brought the four to Coimbatore for questioning, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- LIVE: Videos of Indian casualties on Pakistani channels 'doctored', say Army sources
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’