TN: Court nod to CB-CID to 3 days custody of 4 paper leak accused
Dharmapuri: A local court on Monday allowed CB-CID police to take four persons arrested in connection with the Tamil Nadu public service commision grade 2 question paper leak case to three days custody for questioning on Monday.
Source said the paper was leaked on August 12. Based on the Revenue Departments complaint, police here and in Erode registered cases. A total of 24 persons, including the kingpin Anadarao of Odissa have been arrested and have been lodged in jail.
As per the DGP`s order, the case was shifted to CB-CID for furhter investigation. The CBCID police filed a petition before Dharmapuri JM Court-1 to question the four for 10 days.
All of them were produced before court today.
Dharmapuri Judicial Magistrate Court-1 Magistrate S Jothi granted permission to take them under CBCID custody for three days .
A team of CB-CID police from Coimbatore got the order from this and brought the four to Coimbatore for questioning, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees - Part II
- Monsoon havoc: Delhi lacks proper drainage system
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees
- Atmosphere of ancient Mars had high levels of oxygen: NASA
- Shiv Sena mocks Amit Shah on 'Sholay' posters, BJP warns of `fitting reply`
- Tired of an unruly mane? Watch how to keep hair your straight all day long!
- 7th Pay Commission: Five recommendations that will disappoint govt employees
- Union Cabinet reshuffle on Thursday? President’s House being readied for ceremony