TN: DVAC raids houses of former DMK minister
Chennai: Tamil Nadu vigilance officials today
conducted raids at the residences of former DMK minister K K S
S R Ramachandran here and in Virudhunagar district for
allegedly possessing disproportionate assets.
Officials of the Directorate of Vigilance and
Anti-Corruption also raided houses of his relatives in these
districts, DVAC sources said.
Ramachandran is DMK`s strongman in Virudhunagar district
of South Tamil Nadu.
In the past few months DVAC had also conducted raids at
the houses of former DMK Ministers Veerapandi S Arumugam, K
Ponmudy, K N Nehru, M R K Panneerselvam, T M Anbarasan, K P P
Samy, Durai Murugan, former MLA B Ranganathan, sitting MLA J
Anbazhagan and those close to Union Minister M K Azhagiri in
- Deaths in rehabilitation home: Raje govt suspends erring officials
- IPL 9: Gujarat Lions vs Kings XI Punjab – Probable playing XIs; players to watch out for
- WATCH: You ripper! Unplayable magic ball leaves master batsman VVS Laxman completely exposed!
- IPL 2016, Match 30: Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Kolkata Knight Riders - Preview
- Sebi to up vigil to check misuse of investor money by brokers