TN: DVAC raids houses of former DMK minister
Chennai: Tamil Nadu vigilance officials today
conducted raids at the residences of former DMK minister K K S
S R Ramachandran here and in Virudhunagar district for
allegedly possessing disproportionate assets.
Officials of the Directorate of Vigilance and
Anti-Corruption also raided houses of his relatives in these
districts, DVAC sources said.
Ramachandran is DMK`s strongman in Virudhunagar district
of South Tamil Nadu.
In the past few months DVAC had also conducted raids at
the houses of former DMK Ministers Veerapandi S Arumugam, K
Ponmudy, K N Nehru, M R K Panneerselvam, T M Anbarasan, K P P
Samy, Durai Murugan, former MLA B Ranganathan, sitting MLA J
Anbazhagan and those close to Union Minister M K Azhagiri in
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'