TN: DVAC raids houses of former DMK minister
Chennai: Tamil Nadu vigilance officials today
conducted raids at the residences of former DMK minister K K S
S R Ramachandran here and in Virudhunagar district for
allegedly possessing disproportionate assets.
Officials of the Directorate of Vigilance and
Anti-Corruption also raided houses of his relatives in these
districts, DVAC sources said.
Ramachandran is DMK`s strongman in Virudhunagar district
of South Tamil Nadu.
In the past few months DVAC had also conducted raids at
the houses of former DMK Ministers Veerapandi S Arumugam, K
Ponmudy, K N Nehru, M R K Panneerselvam, T M Anbarasan, K P P
Samy, Durai Murugan, former MLA B Ranganathan, sitting MLA J
Anbazhagan and those close to Union Minister M K Azhagiri in
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city