TN Gov condoles death of bus accident victims in AP
Chennai: Tamil Nadu Governor K Rosaiah Wedenesday expressed shock over the bus accident in Andhra Pradesh in which 45 passengers were charred to death.
"I am deeply shocked and grieved to hear about the tragic bus accident at Mahabubnagar District, Andhra Pradesh in which around 44 passengers were charred to death and several others injured," Rosaiah said in a Raj Bhavan release.
"I convey my sincere condolences to the bereaved members of the family and wish the injured a speedy recovery, Rosaiah, a former Andhra Pradesh chief minister, said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- Piers Morgan pokes fun at India's performance in Rio: Here's how Virender Sehwag SHUT him down
- Raj Thackeray defies SC order, MNS ties Dahi-Handi at 49 feet in Thane
- Fashion for me is feeling glamorous, confident: Shraddha Kapoor
- Jio does Apple, people throng Reliance Stores for free 4G test SIM
- SHOCKING: DySP forces women trainees to mention their period dates, makes fun of pregnant cadet