TN Gov condoles death of bus accident victims in AP
Chennai: Tamil Nadu Governor K Rosaiah Wedenesday expressed shock over the bus accident in Andhra Pradesh in which 45 passengers were charred to death.
"I am deeply shocked and grieved to hear about the tragic bus accident at Mahabubnagar District, Andhra Pradesh in which around 44 passengers were charred to death and several others injured," Rosaiah said in a Raj Bhavan release.
"I convey my sincere condolences to the bereaved members of the family and wish the injured a speedy recovery, Rosaiah, a former Andhra Pradesh chief minister, said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fresh plea in SC against triple talaq system
- Consumers will be compensated for unscheduled power cuts: Delhi CM Kejriwal
- Shocking! Man dies performing stunt in moving train in Mumbai
- China planning to stretch its Nepal rail link to Bihar: Report
- National child helpline number '1098' now launched in 25 languages!
- VS Achuthanandan has a message for Kerala's new LDF government – Read
- Batla House encounter was not fake: Shivraj Patil
- Ekadanta Sankashti Chaturthi Vrat—Significance, Tithi and Timings!
- Guru Granth Sahib desecration in Faridkot: Provide information, get Rs 10 lakh from CBI - Here are details
- Goa GBSHSE SSC Class 10th Results 2016 to be announced soon