TN Gov condoles death of bus accident victims in AP
Chennai: Tamil Nadu Governor K Rosaiah Wedenesday expressed shock over the bus accident in Andhra Pradesh in which 45 passengers were charred to death.
"I am deeply shocked and grieved to hear about the tragic bus accident at Mahabubnagar District, Andhra Pradesh in which around 44 passengers were charred to death and several others injured," Rosaiah said in a Raj Bhavan release.
"I convey my sincere condolences to the bereaved members of the family and wish the injured a speedy recovery, Rosaiah, a former Andhra Pradesh chief minister, said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees
- Tata Sons removes Cyrus Mistry as Chairman; Ratan Tata interim boss for 4 months