TN Governor`s wife admitted to hospital
Coimbatore: Sivalakshmi, wife of Tamil Nadu Governor K Rosaiah has been admitted to a private hospital here for a check up, official sources said.
Rosaiah had come to the city last night and admitted his wife in Gem Hospital, for a general check up, doctors said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter