TN Govt announces solatium to kin of deceased in boat tragedy
Chennai: Tamil Nadu Chief Minister M
Karunanidhi Monday announced a cash relief of Rs one lakh each to the kin of 15 people who were killed in a boat tragedy in
The amount was sanctioned from the Chief Minister`s
General Relief Fund, an official release here said.
Karunanidhi also expressed his condolences, it said.
Fifteen people drowned after their boat capsized in
the sea near Vazhai Theevu island in Gulf of Mannar off
Periyapattinam coast yesterday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cheat days? John Abraham’s words will give you serious fitness goals – Read more
- Govt lists GST Bill for consideration and passage in Rajya Sabha's agenda for next week
- Kasol - Rejuvenate yourself with serenity, peace in the nature's lap
- Gurgaon waterlogging: This is how Twitterati reacted after traffic choked Gurugram
- Bridge collapses in Nepal due to flooding – watch dramatic video