TN Govt invites AP CM, Guv for classical Tamil meet
Chennai: The Tamil Nadu government today
extended invitations to Andhra Pradesh Governor and Chief
Minister to participate in next week`s World Classical Tamil
Conference at Coimbatore.
Law Minister Duraimurugan handed over invitations to
Governor ESL Narasimhan and Chief Minister K Rosiah besides
Chief Justice Nisar Ahmad Kakru, a state government release
Duraimurugan is scheduled to visit Bangalore and
Tiruvananthapuram on June 16 and 17 respectively, to hand over
invitations to Karnataka Governor, HR Bahardwaj and RS Gawai,
the Kerala Governor besides inviting Chief Ministers BS
Yeddyurappa (Karnataka) and VS Achudanandan (Kerala).
Karnataka High Court Chief Justice PD Dinkaran will also be
invited to participate in the five day event scheduled in
Coimbatore starting June 23, the release added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days