TN Govt to fill vacancies in noon-meal centres,
Chennai: Tamil Nadu government would soon fill
up 28,596 posts lying vacant in the noon-meal centers in
schools and angawadis in the state.
An official press release said 4,373 noon-meal centre
organizers, 5,717 cooks and 6,703 assistant cook posts were
As many as 4,689 anganwadi worker posts, 1168 posts of
workers in small anganwadis and 5946 anganwadi assistant
worker posts were vacant in the centrally sponsored angawandis
floated under integrated children welfare scheme, the release
Repairs to 17,821 anganwadis would be carried out at a cost
of Rs 47.61 crore. Another Rs 27.21 crore would be spent on
providing electric connections and fans to anganwadis and Rs
23.76 crore had been sanctioned for construction of toilets in
these centers, the release said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- What's the motive behind politicising Yakub Memon's death penalty?
- Lalu Prasad Yadav calls PM Modi ''Kans'', BJP ''Bharat Jalao Party''
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY