TN Govt to fill vacancies in noon-meal centres,
Chennai: Tamil Nadu government would soon fill
up 28,596 posts lying vacant in the noon-meal centers in
schools and angawadis in the state.
An official press release said 4,373 noon-meal centre
organizers, 5,717 cooks and 6,703 assistant cook posts were
As many as 4,689 anganwadi worker posts, 1168 posts of
workers in small anganwadis and 5946 anganwadi assistant
worker posts were vacant in the centrally sponsored angawandis
floated under integrated children welfare scheme, the release
Repairs to 17,821 anganwadis would be carried out at a cost
of Rs 47.61 crore. Another Rs 27.21 crore would be spent on
providing electric connections and fans to anganwadis and Rs
23.76 crore had been sanctioned for construction of toilets in
these centers, the release said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand